Body Lice More Condition_symptoms I Think I Have Body Lice, But I Have No One To Help?

I think I have body lice, but I have no one to help? - body lice more condition_symptoms

I live with my wife and my 2 years old son. My wife went abroad to Bangladesh a few months ago when the problems started. But while she was away for 4 weeks, I bought a new bed for an Internet company. I worry if the bed was new or not?
In any case, sorry for the long introduction.
I have been doing stings around my waist, back, shoulders, neck, forearms and elbows mostly. My son gets them in the thighs, back and legs. The bites start with a small point, the whole Ichi, lifting points and a small white dot in the center and added me. Especially my son bites increase and form a mass that feel heavy. Bites take several weeks to heal completely, then leave a mark dark and gloomy. My skin toneis brown, because we are a family, originally from South Asia, Bangladesh. I went into the net once, but many have no one to be presented alone. The non-physician from the UK to participate in these severe bites, but I'm a nervous breakdown

0 comments:

Post a Comment