Can-c Eye Drops I Dont Know.. Should I Leave Him?

I dont know.. should I leave him? - can-c eye drops

Ok, so I was with this kind of about a year. Although it was difficult for me to really know what happens. I am very attached to him and his family. But for some reason, I am unhappy. We do not have too much in the days of the week, because we both schools, but when I say that never answers, and he did not even try to call again. but if he calls me and I did not answer bcuz Bussy asks me why I did not pick up the phone, or why not, I repeat the message when I leave msn. Connected in the so this guy, but there are things that often bothers me. I'm his first girlfriend, not knowing hes so very well what to do in certain situations. if you ever need me, and I like that I was not for him. whenever you need it, when I called them, only 100,000 times thatESNT pick. Ive tried to talk to him about this but he rolls his eyes and try to BA funny when I'm serious. usually they have to take, just want to just spend time at home to make a movie or a nap, have sex. They havent for a while, we'll never celebrated together conv If I break Maybe I'll call C, the eyes opened, and has raised went close and I can see are his puppies, I can not do ... I do not know why please help me: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment